TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, January 27, 2014

Listed my last of my Valentine goodies on ebay. 2 Love pouches


Happy Monday blog friends.  It is a beautiful sunny day here in Al. Chilly outside but the sun is shining and I am happy.  I wanted to let you know that I have listed the last of my Valentine goodies on ebay. 2 Love pouches are listed together. I will be working on Easter items soon.

I hope that you will check out my listed. These 2 pouches are perfect to tell your hubby about. You can keep one for yourself and give the other one to a special friend.

Have a Marvelous Monday.

 
 
Prim Blessing

2 comments:

  1. Morning, love your blog, I am a new follower. Prim perfect, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that your aboard Francine. Glad to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete