TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, January 18, 2014

A beautiful day in the Neighborhood



Hello Blog friends. Hope that all of you are doing well. My niece is getting married. She lost her mother several years ago and my sister and I have stepped up to help her plan this wedding and next Saturday is the big day. We are all so excited.  

In between making wedding decoration and wedding bouquets and cakes for showers,  I have made a few Valentine  goodies. I hope that you will check them out on ebay.

I have a Valentine Mix Media and a Valentine Love pouch listed. I am working on more mixed media's and  some other unique Valentine goodies.  Be sure and stay tuned. You can keep an update at my Facebook page. If you haven't liked my page, I hope that you will.

Here is what I have listed on ebay.

 
 
Hope everyone has a Fantastic Weekend
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment