TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sweet Valentine Angels For Sale


Hello blog friends. Well tomorrow is the last day of 2013. I can't believe it, where has the time gone. I wish for each one of you a Happy New Year and may all your goals come true.

I have been a busy little bee and making Valentine goodies. I have for Sale Valentine Angels. Each one measures 8" tall. I have added a heart in the middle of the angel and wrapped it is stained cloth string. The angels  wing are made of stain muslin that I have printed Valentine sayings on. They are based on a pattern by Sweet Meadow's Farm.

I have 5 available. Each one is 5.99 plus 1.75 for shipping. I will ship the angel in a padded envelope. If you would like to purchase one email me at ffuller310@yahoo.com or mfuller239@charter.net



No comments:

Post a Comment