TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

3 More Valentine Goodies for Sale



Valentine Hearts and Be My Valentine SOLD- Love Mix Media still for Sale
Good Tuesday Morning to all of you. I am listing more Valentine Goodies for Sale. Don't forget the Valentine Angels listed in my post below this one.

Today I have up for sale 6 valentine hearts. Each one  has a different saying. HUGS, LOVE, KISSES, YOU'RE CUTE, KISS ME, CUTIE PIE.  Each one is painted a different color and sanded and stained to look aged.
6 Valentine Hearts $19.99 plus shipping.


2 Valentine Mixed Media for Sale

I have added Chevron to a 10 by 5 wood. The wood has been sanded and stained. I have added Chevron that has been stained. One I have added stained burlap and the word LOVE. Another one I have added a stitchery that says BE MY VALENTINE. They will both sit or hang.
Each Mixed Media is $ 14.99 plus shipping.


 
I have also listed these on my Facebook page.  If you would like to purchase one of these Valentine Goodies. Email me at ffuller310@yahoo.com or mfuller239@charter.net
 


No comments:

Post a Comment