TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Primitive Ice Skate Ornaments, Set of 4 on Ebay


Good Morning Blog friends. I hope your doing great this Wednesday morning. It is a cool day here and the color of the trees are just beautiful. I am loving it.

I wanted to let you know that I have listed these 4 Ice Skate Ornaments on ebay as a set.
 
 
I hope that you will check them out as well as my Snowmen Ornaments I have listed also. The link is in my post below this one.
 
Have a wonderful week and weekend. Get out and enjoy all the beautiful color that God has blessed the earth with.
 
Prim Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute the ornies are. Wishing you a nice Autumn week also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danice. I hope that you have a wonderful Autumn week to. We are heading to Bankhead forest this weekend to enjoy the beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete