TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, November 22, 2013

Mr. Old Saint Nick For Sale

Good Morning Blog Friends. I have finally got around to finishing my first Santa for the season. Love how he has came out.  If your are interested he is $55.00 plus shipping. Please email me at ffuller310@yahoo.com 


                               Old Saint Nick







 
Olde Saint Nick measures 16" tall. His facial features have been hand drawn on and his nose is pinched and stitched. He has wool for his beard and hair. He is made of stained muslin.  He is wearing a mustard color coat and his hood is also the same color.  I have pleated the back of his hood. He has beautiful blue eyes. He is holding in one arm a prim sheep that has been handmade by me and has wool for his fur. In the other hand he is holding a very unique lantern that I have grubbed to make it look old and rusted. Inside the lantern I have added a grubby tea lite.  He can stand on his own but due to holding the lantern he does better stand up close to something.
 
Old Saint Nick is $55.00 plus shipping. If your interested email me at ffuller310@yahoo.com
 
I will also listed this on my Facebook Page.
 
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.
 
The Simply Prim Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment