TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Primitive Arrangement of Greenery, Berries, Rusty Bells, Prim Snowball


Finally got around to getting this cute arrangement listed for Sale.
 
 
The first picture is a close up of the bells, snowballs and candy canes. The second picture is how the arrangement looks lighted up. The third picture is the arrangement.
The arrangement is in a Paper Mache box that I have painted black and sanded the edges and stained. The box measures 6 by 5. I have added greenery, berries, rusty bells, snowballs and a sign that says Happy Holidays.  I have included a electric candle in the middle that has been painted and stain.
 
This would be perfect for your holiday d├ęcor.
Price for the arrangement is $ 25.00 plus shipping.
 
 
 If your interested in purchasing this please send me your address and  I will send you the total with exact shipping cost.
 
Prim blessings
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment