TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, October 26, 2013

4 Snowmen Ornaments for Sale

FOR MY CONTEST, CHECK POST BELOW

        2 SNOWMEN SOLD, 2 FOR SALE     

                                 Four Snowmen for Sale
           


 
I just love how these snowman ornaments came out. I am selling them separate or you can purchase all 4.  Each one is handmade by me out of stain muslin. I have hand drawn their eyes and their nose is made of  painted muslin and attached. Each snowman has on a different color scarf. Their hats are made of painted muslin and I have added Greenery and berries and a rusty snowflake to each one. 2 of the snowmen have x's for a mouth that has been stitched on and 2 have a stitched on curly smile. Including scarf the snowman measure 5 1/2 inches  tall and 3 inches wide.
 
These would be perfect on your Christmas tree or to give to someone special as a gift.
 
I will be taking order for these if they sale and you don't get a chance to purchase any of these. Just email me and I will get back with you
 
Each snowman is $ 6.99 plus shipping.
 
Email me at mfuller239@charter.net  for purchase.
 
Prim Blessing

2 comments:

  1. I love how they look on the tree. I use small trees since my cats try to climb the large one and knock my ornaments down.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ornament!!
    dutchandtracy@hotmail.com
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete