TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, October 10, 2013

3 Gingerbread Men For Sale

Good Evening, I cant believe the weekend is almost here, yippeeee.  I have 3 Gingerbread men up for sale here on my blog. Each one is 9 1/2" long and they have a stripped scarf. I have added a tag to each that says Let It Snow. I have also added greenery and berries and stained heavy thread to each gingerbread man. 



These 3 Gingerbread man are sold as a unit. So you will be getting 3 if you chose to buy these.
        They are $19.99 plus shipping of $4.00. I will ship First class Mail.

If you are interested in purchasing these 3 Gingerbread, please email  me at mfuller239@charter.net .

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.
It is suppose to be a beautiful weekend here and I hope it is where your at to.

Prim Blessing
The Simply Prim Shoppe

1 comment: