TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, July 28, 2013

For Sale, Sweet Miss Clara, Raggedy Ann Doll

                                     Mrs. Clara is SOLD

Good Sunday Evening to you. I hope that your weekend has been wonderful so far.  I finally got a chance to list my fall Raggedy Ann Doll. I just love the way she turned out.

Sweet Miss Clara is 28" tall and made from a SweetMeadows Pattern.  She has been stained and grubbed up nicely.

Her sweet nose is stitched on and is a candy corn color. She has black eyes and a black mouth that has been also stitched on. Her hair is just gorgeous and I love it. She has curly red hair and a bow that matches her dress.

Her dress has pumpkins on it and she has on stained muslin pantlooms. She is holding 2 pumpkins made out of cotton material that has been painted and stained. Both pumpkins have real sticks for there stems. Her legs have painted strippes on them.

Miss Clara would be perfect to display with your Fall Goodies or beside your pumpkins. She will come to you lovely wrapped and from a smoke free home.
 
Miss. Clara is $ 45.00 plus shipping.
If you would like to purchase Miss Clara,email me at mfuller239@charter.net
Please send me your zip code and I will give you exact shipping cost. She is not a heavy doll but very light.
 
Thank you for looking at my goodies. I will have some pumpkins to list hopefully by Wednesday of this week.
 
Prim Blessing
The Simply Prim Shoppe Primitives

No comments:

Post a Comment