TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Homemade Cinnamon Buns and Sickness



I am not sure what it is about me but when I get sick I always think of Cinnamon Buns and how bad I want one. lol.  I have been sick for the last week and a half with Vertigo. I think that is one of the most horrible things to have. You can't stop the spinning and this go around I would either pass out or everything I had eaten that day before would come up.  AWFUL. Just AWFUL.

I am feeling alot better. My world has stop spinning, but my head still feels so funny and weird. So I am off to the doctor today , to hopefully get something for this and I hope that I never ever in my lifetime EVER has it again. I don't wish it on my worst enemy.

Ok I know your are wonderful about the Cinnamon Buns. Weird, I know that I would crave them when I am sick, but I do. I made a batch of homemade ones last week and also made some yesterday.


 
They turned out so good and around here they won't last long.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  As soon as this head gets to feeling better I will get back to my crafting. Hoping that the doc can speed things along for me.
 
Have a wonderful week.
The Simply Prim Shoppe Primitives

No comments:

Post a Comment