TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Primitive American Make-Do and Finally back crafting again, yippeeee!!!! And Banner for Sale

I am so excited that I finally have time to craft again. Our school softball season has come to an end and I loved every minute of it. Last night was the Banquet and I think all of the girls cryed because they have a wonderful and loving coach that cares so much about all of the girls. We are so excited about next year.

ok on to crafting. I finally got the time to get my hands busy at crafting again and I was one happy girl. I know the 4th of July is just around the corner so todays offering on ebay will be this Primitive American Make-Do.

 
 
I also have an American Banner for sale here on my Blog. The banner measures 22" long and 5 1/2 wide. I have taken red burlap and added blue star material. On top of the blue material I have added stain muslin and stitched in red the letters America. I have added at the top of the burlap a heavy duty wire and curled it at each end. I have added on each end at the top  a round felt decor  in red, off white and blue.
 
$15.00
 
  
 
 I have been helping my son get ready to go help in Oklahoma. He said that he had the time off from work so he and a firefighter friend of his are heading out this morning to go and help the victims. We are 14 hours away but they didn't let that stop them. They are looking forward to doing what they can to help out in any way they can.
 
Sorry for being gone so long from my crafing. But when softball season starts us, this mom devotes all her time to being their for my daughter. We only have 3 more years in high school and I want to enjoy every minute with her that i can.
 
Thanks for sticking it out with me.
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend coming up. Please remember all the victims of the  Tornado in your prayers. Please help out in any way that you can, if nothing but prayers for them. I can't imagine that those parents are going through that lost their precious kids. My heart aches for them.
 
Sending primitive blessing your way.
The Simply Prim Shoppe Primitives

No comments:

Post a Comment