TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, May 24, 2013

Linking up with Kelly's Korner

I am linking up today with Kelly's Korner. I love to follow her blog, Such a sweet lady. Today she is doing a blog on handmade goodies. You can link up with her if you have a business where you sell handmade items. I just love that. Such a wonderful way to get the word out and a wonderful way to support each other. I especially love it that it is all HANDMADE IN THE USA. That is what I really love, and that we all put our heart into what we make and others love it to and want to buy it and support each other. 

I love making primitive goodies. I love making things look old or worn.  I know that taste is not for everyone and i can appreciate that. God blessed us in our own unique way and I appreciate everyone that buys my goodies.

Please check put Kellys blog today at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
and browes all these wonderful ladies that have linked up with her today.

You can see my recent item I have for sale on my post below this one and also to your left.

Prim  Blessing
The Simply Prim Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment