TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Sunday Evening to you

Well it has been awhile since my last post. Sorry for being so long. Our softball season is finally coming to an end for the school year and I have enjoyed every minute watching my daughter. She loves her sport and this mom enjoys watching her play.

Altho it has been awhile since I have had any prim goodies, listed I hope to have a Fourth of July prim goodies in the next week or 2.

We have 3 more games on the schedule and I will have more time to devote to my handcrafted goodies once we are through.

I hope that you will check back in a week or two and if you would like to be put on my email listed, send me a email at mfuller239@charter.net and put Email update in your title and I will get you added

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and I look forward to when I can list more of my goodies.

Prim Blessing.

1 comment:

  1. 'Good to hear from you. Looking froward to seeing more of your pretty goodies :)

    ReplyDelete