TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pears For Sale

Happy Thursday evening everyone. I hope this fines that you have had a wonderful week. We have had beautiful weather lately. High in the upper 60's and I am loving it. Can't wait for spring to get here.

I am listing a set of 4 handmade cloth pears for Sale. The pears are made of muslin and painted and stained. I will take orders when these sale, so if your interested, please email me at mfuller239@charter.net   They are $12.00 for  4

The ordered pear's might be slighly different from the picture, since I handmake each pear and paint them. They measure 6 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide.




 
Thank you for your interested in my handmade goodies. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
 
God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment