TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Valentine Goodies

Good Evening

Hope this fines 2013 treating you good. I do believe that we are going to survive the flu bug. It was rough week, but we are all on the mend.

I have been busy making some Valentine crafts and think they turned out so cute. I have listed on my side bar to you left some cute Valentine hearts. Each one have a different saying and also I have listed a valentine doll and 5 Mini Raggedy Annies on ebay.

I hope to get more done in the next few days and will be posting when I do.

My daughter has come christmas spending money so mom(me)  is so  happy to take her shopping this weekend. I mean who doesn't love a good reason to do shopping,lol.

I hope everyone has a great weekend  and a safe one.

Link to Ebay Auction
http://www.ebay.com/sch/thesimplyprimshoppe/m.html?item=190779293158&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Photobucket

Photobucket

God Bless
The Fullers




No comments:

Post a Comment