TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Primitive Valentine Framed Mixed Media

I am trying something a little bit different for me. I love sewing all of my creations that I make, but this idea came to me and I just went with it. I think I like it and I hope that you do to.  This one is going to be For Sale here on  my blog for now.

                                    SOLD


                                     SOLD

The Frame Measures 12 by 16. I have painted and distressed and sanded and sealed the framed. It is painted black with underneath color of burgundy. The  different squares that you see are 3D, they are not flat on the board.  This Valentine Mixed Media would be perfect to put with your valentine decor.

Price for the Framed Mixed Media is $ 25.00 + shipping.
Email me at mfuller239@charter.net if your interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment