TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Primitive Spring Doll with her Wagon of Baby Chicks on Ebay

Good Morning, hope this fines everyone safe and dry. We have had some very nasty weather here this morning. Woke up to Tornado Sirens going off in our area. Luckly no tornado's were seen touching down so all is safe and sound. Thank goodness.

I wanted to update you and let you know I have added a sweet Primitive Spring doll on ebay.


 
I guess you can tell I am ready for spring to get here. I have also listed some of my mothers Beautiful Crochet items that she makes.
 
A beautiful Rose Crochet coverlet for your bed. The rose's are yellow and the coverlet is brown. It is just gorgous. I hope that you will check it out and also the scarf's that she is offering. If your are an Alabama or Auburn fan, these are for you or if you know of someone that would love any of these Crochet items, please share my ebay link with them. She will be very thankful.
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and be sure and check back next week. I hope to have some strawberries and some Pears to offer to you.
 
God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment