TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Primitive Rabbit and Bunny on ebay

Good Sunday evening everyone. Hope that fines that you have had a wonderful weekend. So far so good here. We weather is nice and the rain has stopped and my yard is drying out, yipppeee.

I have added some Rabbit and Bunnies to ebay. They are 3 day auctions if you would like to check them out.

I will have another prim doll to list in a couple of days. I will post when I have her listed.

Here are the listings on ebay




 




I hope that the coming week will be a safe and healthy one for you. Thanks for checking out my prim goodies. Check back for my prim doll that will be available in a few days.
 
I will also be listed here on my blog some prim pears and some prim chicks in the next week or two.
 
God Bless
The Fullers 

No comments:

Post a Comment