TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, January 12, 2013

2 New Primitive Valentine Mix Media For Sale

Good Saturday to all of you. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Believe me when I tell you that I am tired of all this rain. We have had it for 5 days straight and no end in sight. But I am being productive and making some prim goodies.

I have 2 Mix Media FOR SALE.






I just love this one. Perfect to display with your Valentine Decor. This Framed Mix Media measures 10 by 12. I have painted the frame and distressed it. It is burgundy in color with underlay of black. The mix media is 3D. It is not flat.
$29.99 + shipping.





This one is so Unique. I found this wood Picture frame at a Antique store and knew that I would one day find the perfect project for it. I love this. The frame measures 14 by 8. I have also painted it burgundy and underlay of black. It has been distressed. I have wrote Love and then antiqued it. The love is a raised a little. It is not completely flat. Very unique looking.  Perfect with you Valentine Decor.  $ 25.00 + shipping.

If you are interested in either of these Mix Media, please email me at mfuller239@charter.net

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment