TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Valentine Doll on Ebay

Good Evening to everyone. I not sure about where you live but it sure is cold here. If you live where they are getting all that snow, then I know your cold. It does look so pretty and looks fun to go sledding in but that would be about all I would do.

We are just getting a few snow flurries every once in awhile and that is as close to snow as we are getting. But my thougth is if it is this cold then let it snow or bring on the sun shine and the warm weather.

I am not a winter person. I love the summer hot days. 90 degree temps don't bother me at all. I love it.

I wanted to let you know that I have listed a primitive Valentine doll on ebay. She is holding 2 Annie dolls are that are so sweet.

 
 
I can't believe that 2013 is almost here. Just seems like yesterday we were celeberating 2012.  I hope that you have a wonderful and safe and healthy 2013.  
 
 We are a christian family and my hope is that you will draw closer to God each and every day.
 
Happy New Year.
 
God Bless
The Fuller
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment