TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Tuesday and 2 New Items on Ebay


 
Snowman SOLD
 
Good Tuesday morning to you. Hope that your staying dry today. It is rainy here today and a perfect day to curl up and read a good book or do come much needed crafting. Which is what I have been doing. I have listed 2 new items on ebay. A prim snowman and a old Antique strained with Greenery.

I have 2 more snowmen in the works and hope to get them listed in the next few days.

How is your christmas shopping coming along. I am halfway there. I took advantage of some online shopping this year and love it that I don't have to fight the crowds. I still like a few more gifts and some stocking stuffers. Which to me is the hardest to find.

Hope the rest of your week is wonderful and you manage to mark off more of your christmas list.

God bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment