TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Sweet Mr and Mrs. Snowman on Ebay

Good Friday morning to you. I have been crafting away this week and have just falling in love with this sweet Snowman couple that I handmade.  They are listed on ebay  as a couple. I have one more snowman idea that is churning around in this brain of mine and I hope that I have time to get it done and listed. 

 
SOLD

I have just let my house go this week and so today is major cleaning day here. I still have 2 or 3 more gifts to get before christmas and I just hate the thougth of having to fight the crowds but it has to be done so I will do it with a smile on my face and hope it goes fast.lol.

I hope your weekend turns out to be a great one and you are all ready for the holiday.  Stay safe and warm out there while you travel.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment