TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, November 12, 2012

Snowman Listings

Up for sale this holiday season is 2 snowmen. I listed one of these snowmen in the post below but thought I would list here again with my other snowman. If you are interested in either one of them please email me at mfuller239@charter.net. Please send your address and I will give you exact shipping charges.

SOLD $39.99+Shipping


This sweet snowman is handmade by me and comes with his own baby snowman. Both are made of stain muslin and their hats have been painted and dusted with mica flakes and diamond dust. I have added greenery and berries and a tags that says seasons greeting. MR.Snowman has on a  striped homespun jacket and solid burgundy pants. Around the cuff of his jacket and pants I have added warm and natural that has been stain and I have stitched snowflakes on it. He has a stitched mouth and beautiful drawn on blue eyes put on with watercolor pencils. His nose has that perfect touch of snow. He measures 24" long and baby snowman has on a striped homespun dress with a scarf to match. His face features are just like dads. Both of these snowmen would be perfect to sit on a shelf or to give as a gift to someone special in your life this holiday season. If you would like more pictures just email me and I will be glad to send you more.

PLEASE CHECK THE POST BELOW FOR INFO ON THIS SWEET SNOWMAN MAKE-DO.
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday morning. If you have any question about my items please feel free to email me. If you would like to see the feedback of when I use to sell my primitives. Check my ebay feedback. My link is below.
 
 
I am loving crafting again and enjoy every minute of it. I use to have a website several years ago call The Simply Prim Shoppe but I had to quit to find a full time job. That job played out and I am back to my crafting and love every minute of it. I hope you will check out my primitives, they all come from a smoke free home and I give extra attention to detail.
 
God Bless
The Fullers



1 comment:

  1. Adorable snowman. I am now a follower of your blog, and on Pinterest also. 'So glad to make another new blogging friend :)

    ReplyDelete