TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, November 11, 2012

In Business Again

Well it seems that with a little extra time on my hands that I have decided to open up my craft business again. I use to have a website called The Simply Prim Shoppe. I love to make handmade crafts. I love putting all the details on my dolls and snowmen and Santa's. It makes me feel good when everyone tells me that they love my items. Love it.

Ok enough about me. So I have decided to sell my handmade crafts again. I am selling on ebay and also from now until the end of Nov I am doing an online craft show. Check the link in my post below this one for that.   The items I list here when have the price. Shipping will be figured once you purchase the item or if you would like you can email me and I will figure it for you. I can ship Priority mail or I can ship the least expensive way you perfer. I will leave it up to the customer.

My first craft item for sale is a Primitive Snowman Make-Do

 $25.00+Shipping
 
 
I just love how this snowman came out. He stands 18 1/2 inches tall and is made of muslin that has been painted and stain. He has a beautiful orange nose that is made of painted material and then sprinkle with mica flakes and Diamond Dust. His eye are a beautiful blue color that has been draw on  by me. His mouth is stitched on and his top hat is just lovely. I have added greenery and berries and a tag that says Let It Snow. I have added a homespun ribbon around his neck area. I have attached him to a wooden spindle that has been painted and stained.  He has been lightly dusted with mica flakes and diamond dust for that perfect holiday touch.  If you have any questions or would like to purchase Mr. Snowman, you can email me at mfuller239@charter.net. Please send your address so that I can figure out shipping and please state your preference in shipping. Once payment is received I will mail Mr. Snowman within 3 business days.  Please check out my ebay items at
http://www.ebay.com/sch/thesimplyprimshoppe/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1


Thank you for browsing my blog and be sure and check back for more holiday goodies.

God Bless
The Fullers


No comments:

Post a Comment