TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Busy Little Bee

I can't believe how busy I have been since I quit my job.  I didn't realize how much I had failed to get done. But I am loving every minute of my time.

I have had some health problems that I am trying to get resolved and hopefully soon I will feel like my old self again.  I have only enjoyed one day sitting out on my porch and getting to read, but hope that  I can get everything done soon and have more time to enjoy some books that I have picked out to read.

 Our garden is doing just wonderful. We have enjoyed squash and some green tomatoes that I fried up, Yuuuuummmmy. Even made a squash casserole the other night and it was delicious.

                                 Our garden in full view





Our Green bean blooms


This is Bo, our sweet Yorkie. He came to us not by chose, but because of necessity. Our son's girlfriend bought him for her but her parents refuse to allow him in their house. So we have gain a Yorkie for now. He is just precious and we love him to pieces, but hopefully soon he will go back to his owner. I love dogs but not a fan of having them in my house. But for now he is getting Spoiled beyond believe. Lolo.



Well didn't mean to overload you will pictures. But wanted to share how our garden is coming along and our newest house guest.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful week.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment