TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Picture Overload

I got a new Camera for my birthday back in March. I was one happy momma. I have been wanting one of these Cannon camera for awhile and kept hinting to hubby that I really needed one.  ha ha.

So he was so sweet and took my hint and got me the camera. I LOVE IT. It takes beautiful pictures. I want to get another lens to go with it but for now I am just learning to use it.  I wanted to share with you some pictures I have taken. 

Sorry for all the pictures. I will most likely put them in 2 post so  it will not be so many on one post.


Why are you taken my picture?




My parents Sweet Horse. He just had to pose to have his picture taken.



A beautiful orange Rose
Our Sweet Zoey when she was a pup


Hubby and I at Easter.

Well I won't bore you with any more right now,lolo.   I am still in the process of learn this camera and hope to be able to take better pictures soon. I figure the more I take the better I get.

Hope your staying dry where your at. We have had rain all day here. Just perfect because I got my garden planted Saturday and hoping that it will help it come it faster.

Happy Tuesday
God Bless
The Fullers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    We are very excited about the new addition!

    I'm following your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete