TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just Checking in and Saying Hello

Well, been a few days since I have peeped in and said Hello. I hope this fines each and everyone of you doing great.  We had a wonderful and relaxing Easter. Since my kids are older we didn't dye or hunt eggs this year. I did miss it. I miss taking their sweet pictures of them dying the eggs and the look on their face when they found a egg hidden in a secret place.  So sweet.  

The weather the last few day has been cooler. I the low 50's and I do not like it one bit. I like the 80's an 90 degree weather.  Will be glad when it returns.

Softball is just about finish for the year. I hope to have more time to be able to post here and I am excited about planting flowers and planting in our garden.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment