TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March is here already. I love it when the time changes and it stays daylight outside longer. It makes me glad inside and out. I am just a much happier person.

I am excited. We are headed up to Fall Creek Falls this month for our Anniversary. I have never been and I am looking forward to it. I love it when hubby and I can get away, just a few day to ourself.

Here are a few pictures of Fall creek falls that I thought I would share with you from there website.



Beautiful , beautiful place. Can't wait to go and check out the beautiful falls and the hiking trails.

March has got her before I know it. My daughter it is full swing with Softball. She is loving every minute of it and we are enjoy watching her. Every weekend and some weekdays are all at the parks and fields. Wouldnt have it any other way.

I hope your have a wonderful week and enjoying this beautiful weather. Or I hope the weather is beautiful where your at. Today, the temperature here was 68 degrees. I wish winter was like that all the time. I think I would take that.lol.

Have a wonderful week.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment