TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, December 26, 2011

Sounding Board

Do you ever just need a sounding board. Well today has just been one of those day where I really needed a sounding board. Just someone to bounce my troubles off of. Today has been a very difficult day.


I went with my mom to visit a very sweet lady in the nursing home. Tomorrow she will be 97 years old. Wow what an amazing honor for her. She is the sweetest lady. I just lost it while we were visiting her. I started crying and just had to leave the room.


My mom was talking to her and they were talking about my aunt. My aunt use to make the most delicious homemade rolls and she would take them to this lady all the time. Well she made the statement that she just doesn't understand why she stopped.  Well my aunt passed away 4 years ago of a stroke. This very sweet lady just can't remember she was told of her death.  It just  broke my heart that she thought that my aunt no longer wanted anything to do with her.  I like to have never stop crying. 


We were eating Lunch yesterday and my son mention my nephew that passed away nearly 10 years now. He was 16 years old when he got killed in a 4 wheeler accident. Well I just lost it again. I had been thinking of him nearly all month long, just never said anything to anyone and when he mention his name I guess I just couldn't hold it in any longer.


So I guess you could say that the last 2 days I have just been very emotional and just needed to have someone to be my sounding board.


I know alot has been bothering me lately and I hope that next year will be a better year for a lot of people, My pray is that everyone will be closer to God and will fully trust in him word.


I hope that everyone has a very blessed last week of 2011. My you be safe in your travels and may 2012 be a blessed year for you and your family.


God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment