TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2 years old and New Years Eve

Wow, I can't believe that this blog is 2 years old. I started this  blog  December 31, 2009. Hard to believe that 2 years have past.

My hopes for 2012 is that I can be a better person all around. Most of all a better christian. I hope that everyone I come in contact with will see christ in me. In my words, actions and deeds.

I hope that 2012 is a wonderful year for you. I hope that all your dreams come true and that you will live your life to the fullest everyday and most of all that you will live it for God.

I do have alot I want to accomplish in 2012. I have a list of Goals that I am going to work hard on.

Happy New Year my friends.

Thanks for reading my blog and coming along on this journey we call life with me.  I hope to encourge you more in 2012.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment