TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lose of Pet

The Fuller household has had a rough 2 weeks. We lost our sweet and precious bandit. He was a sweet and precious beagle that was a big part of our family. We all loved his to pieces. As you can see above he was just a little bit spoiled. When a storm come up we would bring him inside and he was go and get on his favorite bed and I would cover him up and he would suck on the edge of his bed.

Everytime I look at his picture I cry. I miss him so much. There will never be another bandit. 

I went out to feed his and he wasn't in the back yard. Hubby and I went and called and called for him and he wouldn't come. So I texted my son and told him when he got home to find him. He was my son's dog and Bandit would always come to him when he called him. So when my son got home he went looking for him and found him in  the ditch by our driveway. He had been hit by a car. He lived till the next morning then passed away. I am not sure who cryed more. Hubby, Me or my son or my daughter. He had wove his precious ways and he beautiful self into our hearts. He will never ever be forgotten.

We do plan on getting another puppy but just not right now. I told Mike that I thought that we needed to get 2 puppies instead of 1 that way maybe 1 wouldn't get bored and want to get out.  Our neighbor  beside us has a dog and we figure that Bandit just wanted to go and play with it.  So maybe getting 2 dogs will solve the problem. We also plan to get the invisible fence . We have a wood fence  on our back yard that spans the whole 1/2 acre. But  Bandit still chose to get out . So maybe between the invisible fence and get 2 dogs so they will each have someone to play with, then hopefully it will solve alot of problems. Maybe next time we can hopefully keep the next dog for years.



I hope that your enjoying your pets if you have them. Love them and spoil them. They will give you unconditional love back.

Hope your having a wonderful weekend.

The Fullers



No comments:

Post a Comment