TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a Beautiful Saturday

I promise no picture overload today. Just wanted to post on my day. It has been a beautiful day here today. I absolutely love fall. All the beautiful color that God grace's our eyes to see. I went to  spend time with my mom today and on my drive there I notice all the beautiful color of the trees and the bushes and the flowers along the way.

Wow they were gorgeous. I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get to snap any pic but they were so pretty. I had a wonderful day spending time with my mom.

We use to get together and sew all the time. Today we made  pumpkins. They turned out so cute. If I get a chance I  will share a pic of the one I made. I  have another one in the works, but run out of material and paint to finish it so , we made plans to finish it another day.

I hope that your Saturday was a wonderful day. I hope that you take the time to enjoy all the beautiful colors around you and thank God for them.

Have a blessed rest of the weekend.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment