TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trunk or Treat and Pretzels

Tonight is Trunk or Treat at our church tonight. I am not sure that I am going to get to go. I came home sick from work today. So I may have to pass on tonight but I know I will miss it.


I enjoy seeing all the little kids in the costume as they come around to each individual cars and get their candy. They are just to cute.


I did get around to making  the chocolate covered pretzels that I make every year. They go like hotcakes. I do the white chocolate and the milk chocolate and then put halloween sprinkles on them. I never come home with any. Then I usually have to make some for my kids the next day.lol.


Thougth I would share a pic of how they came out.
I hope that your having a wonderful Thurday. Have a safe and happy Halloween weekend. I know alot of  towns are having their Trunk or Treat this weekend. I hope that you enjoy the weekend and be safe.


God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment