TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bird Watching and Dog Sleeping

I just had to post this picture. Our sweet cat Callie was watching out our back door this morning at the birds. The little sweeties was eating what was left of the dog food that our dog didn't eat. I have a feeling they do that a lot. I hope you can see the birds in the pictures. They were kind of hard to take a picture of cause they kept flying off  every time I came close to the window.


Our dog keeps pulling his dog bowl all over the yard. When I go out to feed him at night I never know where I am going to find it. I have a certain place I put it by his dog house but he has other plans with it,lol.

I also wanted to share our precious dog Bandit picture with you to. Bless his heart he was just worn out ,lolo. I looked out the window and this is what I saw. He was sawing logs, so I just had to get his picture.




I hope your have a wonderful Saturday.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment