TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beautiful Weekend

What an absolutely gorgeous weekend it has been. I have loved every minute of it. Yesterday my daughter had an all day birthday party to go to and my son was gone with his girlfriend all day. So I spend all day with my wonderful husband. We started our day out with going to home depot. Our plans was to only buy porch paint but we also ended up with some gorgeous mums to. Home depot had a sale going on and their mums were huge and just gorgeous.

I got 6 huge mums and some porch paint and some flowers for my window boxes. We spent our evening finishing painting the porch and planting the window boxes flowers and also doing some triming  of some other flower bushes. My yard look so much better.

Today was a day of worshipping our Lord and Savior. What a wonderful day it had been.  I love the beauty of fall. I can already see the colors of the trees changing here and they are just gorgeous. 

 I hope that you and your family had a wonderful weekend. I wish this weather would last all year long. It has just been beautiful.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment