TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beautiful Fall Weekend

I hope that you and your family have had a wonderful weekend. My husband and I took a little break this weekend and spend some time just to ourself. It was wonderful. Except I got sick saturday evening and had to spend my time either on the couch or in the bed at our camper. But at least we were together. We had a great weekend and time spent together was awesome.


Not sure if you and your family watch football but while I was sick on the couch it seem that was what was playing on the tv, so we watch several teams play. We love to go camping and so do alot of other people and  alot of other people were also watcing football because they were very loud. Most everyone had their tv's outside and there was 20 to 30 people in a group and they got really loud. Hubby was so sweet and got up and closed our door so that I could sleep.  Looovvee my sweet hubby.


The trees were not turning yet but the weather was just perfect. We did get out and walk and went down to the river and it was just so pretty.


I am home from church tonight, my tummy still isn't feeling up to par, so I thought I had better stick close to home.  I snap some more pic of my fall decor to share with you. I still got to snap some of my scarecrow outside, but hopefully tomorrow I will get around to doing that.






As you can tell I love to decorate for fall. I hope you and your family have a wonderful week.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment