TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, September 10, 2011

9-11 Never Forget



Tomorrow will be a very hard day for alot of people. It is a day that most people here in the United States and alot of people around the world will never ever forget. I think most everyones lives was touch in some way by 9-11.

I have been watching for the last 2 weeks the tv shows that the history channel has been airing and also some of the other channels.  To see the horror in these peoples faces again and to watch those towers fall is such a undescripable feeling.

I know tomorrow my thougths and prayers will be with all the families that lost love ones that day. Also my thoughts will be with everyone that was there that day at ground zero  and live thru that. May they feel God's peace and love with them. My pray is that each and everyone  affected has turn to God to deal with their hurt and to help with the healing.

May God richly bless each and everyone with a safe and blessed week .

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment