TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Spring Park and Birthday Party

Summer is just flying by so fast. Where does the time go these days. Our Garden is just about done for the year. I am so pleased with how it turned out this year. We have put up nearly 16 quarts of butter beans and nearly that much in Okra and the Okra is still  making. I love my Okra, so I hope it continues to last for awhile.

(White Duck at the Park)
Yesterday was my neices little girl birthday so we went to her birthday party and it was at a place called Spring park.  It is a beautiful place. It was the first time I had been there, well I had been one time before but the park was closed down that day so we had to change plans that day. But yesterday was a beautiful day and the park was so busy with lots of children playing and enjoying the ducks and the water and the rides.



Swan that lights up at night

Beautiful waterfall


Out in the middle of the lake was the swan I believe that would light up at night time. Just so pretty. They had beautiful waterfalls there. It was just a beautiful place to go, especially with your family.

Here are so pics of the birthday girl . They are just the sweets kids. I just love them to pieces. They had such a good time yesterday. They had a splash pad at the park and they spent a solid hour in it. They loved every minute of it. The birthday girl started school this week and she isn't like it one bit.  My prayer is that she will get us to it and start to make friend and become a fast learner.

Birthday Girl

Maleah and Dusty

Mom and Dusty

Tama and Dusty
I hope that your Saturday was a wonderful day and you enjoy family and friends.Have a great week this week and enjoy Gods wonderful blessing today.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment