TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, August 14, 2011

School Starts Tomorrow

Well it is back to our normal routine tomorrow. Back to fighting that old school traffic and  watching for kids and helping with homework. I have enjoyed just been able to head to work and not sit behind a bus for 10 minutes trying to get to the school to drop off my daughter.

I know she is looking forward to it. She has missed all her friends and she has gotten bored sitting at home.

I will be thinking about all of the kindergartener and their first day. Some will be crying and some with go right in their class and have no problem at all.

I will also be thinking of the first year freshmen in College. The nerves of beening away from home ,if they moved away or  just the thought of having to figure out what your going to do with the rest of your life.

I hope that whatever your family is facing tomorrow that it goes smoothly and that you start your day off with a pray to God for strength and peace.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment