TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Sweet Animals

I just had to share a picture of our sweet dog and our cat. We had a thunderstorm tonight and our beagle was at the back door whining. So I let him in and got his bed out for him to lay on. He was in the kitchen with me while I was making Tea. Well he got to whining loud and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. But everytime it would lighting outside he was get really scared and whine. So I got a blanket and covered him up and he looked so sweet that I just had to snap a pic. I didn't realized just as I snapped a pic our cat came around the corner.  Just to cute. I can't just imagine what was going thru out cats mine, what was she thinking. (Why is that dog covered up), or ( why is he whining), or (what is he doing in here). hehe. We just love our animals, they are so spoiled.
Notice our sweet Cat, Callie in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment