TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Home From Work Sick and a Little Friend

Well been awhile since I have last updated. I am home sick today so I have to time to just sit and talk abit.

Not glad that I don't feel good but I love beening home and been lazy today. Well not sure you could call it been lazy. I have already done the dishes and  have one load of laundry on and 3 more in the floor to do.  I guess a mom just can't been sick these days and just stay in bed.

We were sitting on our front porch last night and notice our little friend was sitting with us.
He is just to cute. Last year about this time we had one that hung out on our back door and every time I went out he would be just sitting there with those big eye looking at me. Just to cute.

Our garden it doing great. Got a good amount of Okra yesterday and it is blooming tons. I love okra. I am a little upset that my tomatoes didn't do good this year. We do have several tomatoes and every time they get a little red our beagle decides that he needs them more than we do.  He also loves cucumbers and squash to. I have never seen a dog that loves vegetables like our dog. I am going to have to do something about his eating. lolol.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week and that the weather is a little cooler where you are.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment