TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The weekend

Not sure about you guys but I am ready for the weekend. I am loving this spring weather. The last few days have just been beautiful. I don't have any flower planted in my front yard and I am eager to get my hand dirty.

I was looking at Old Time Potterys website yesterday and notice they have a beautiful wicker set that I want for my front porch.
4 piece Hampton Bay All-Weather Patio Set, Hampton Bay all-weather patio set comes in 4 pieces, durable contruction and easy to maintain. Visit your local Old Time Pottery store for stock.
I want burgundy cushions to go with the set. There is 2 wicker rocker that I want to buy also to go with this set. I would like to set them at the other end of my porch with another table and set a pot with some pretty flowers on it.

I am just in the mood to get outside and do some gardening and see some pretty flowers been planting around here.
Love these:

I would love for my flower beds to look like these:


I hope that your weekend is shaping up to be a great one. If  you have beautiful flower beds and would love to share with me I would love to see. I love all the ideas I can get.

God Bless
The Fullers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment