TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stomach Virus

Well it looks like the stomach virus has hit me. Uuuugggh.  I am not a happy camper right now. Altho I enjoy been home today, but it is for the wrong reasons.

My son is outside tilling our garden. I can't wait to get out there and get my toes in the dirty. Yes I know I am still a kid at heart. But everytime we plant our garden I go barefooted. I love the feel of freshly tilled dirty. I remember as a little girl doing the same thing. I would help my mom  in the garden and I was always barefooted. Nothing like that feeling.

I am so ready for fresh vegetables. I love this time of year. When you get to see all your hard work of planting. My daughter ask me if she can have her own little garden and of course I was thrilled .

I hope your having a great Tuesday and that your feeling better than this gal is. Hopefully tomorrow the virus will have passed and it will not go thru the rest of my family.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment