TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Softball Season Over with

Can't believe that Softball season for the school team is over with for this year. Tonight was our last night. My daughter enjoyed every minute of it.  I have to say I am looking forward to finally getting my house clean and to finally seeing my laundry room floor again.lol

It is funny the people you meet at these ballgames. Beening a christian it really hard sometimes but all worth it in the end.  My husband and I really had to bite our tongue alot of time because of what people would say to these kids out on the field.

I hope to get back to blogging more now that I may have a little more time on my hands.

Hope that your having a great week and for those of you that have Spring break coming up, hope you have a great one.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment