TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday

Softball is in full swing and we have been sitting at the softball field just about every night. I love every minute of it. This is my daughters first year to play on the JV team at school and she loves it. She played for our community league team for 2 years and loved it. Finally got to the age to where she could try out for the school JV team and made the team. We got about 2 or 3 more weeks of this and then that will be it for the games for the year. It is a short 2 month it seems like.

Today my dad had a pacemaker put in. He did ok with the surgery. Got really sick with the pain meds they give him so they decided not to give him anymore. Which didn't make my dad very happy. He was in pain and also very very sick at his stomach. If you remember from my earlier post my dad was told he had skin cancer. He was suppose to went this past Friday and had surgery for that. But his heart doctor told him that having the pacemaker  put in was so much more important first. That his heart wouldn't stand him being put to sleep for the cancer surgery if he didn't have the pacemaker first. So he will have to wait 4 to 6 week recover time. According to my mom my dad had backed out of having the cancer surgery now. Said he will not have 2 surgeries back to back like that. So we will see how this will end up.

Today has been a beautiful day outside. It has been in the high 70's and just a gorgeous day.  I hope that your enjoy the start of your week and may God richly bless you today.

The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment