TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cancer

Cancer is such a horrible word. It send shivers down my spine when anyone says it.

My sister called the other night to let me know that my dad has been diagnosed with Cancer. He had a spot on his face removed back at the end of December. It came back and they removed it again in February. When it came back it had spread. They send it off to have it tested. The Doctor  told him last friday it was Cancer.

The same type of Cancer that his mother and his brother passed away with. My dad is going to Birmingham to another doctor this coming Tuesday. I ask for your prayers for him and my mom.

I have never been very close to my dad but it is tearing me apart to see it hurt my mom so. I ask for your prayers that God will  keep them safe in their travels to the doctor(it is 2 hours away) and that the doctor will be able to offer some treatment for my dad.

Thank you for thinking of my family during this very difficult time. I wish I could talk more about it but right now I am so tore up about it all that I can't seem to do anything but cry alot.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment