TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Friday, March 18, 2011

22 Years ago today and Losing my Hearing

22 Years ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life. God richly bless me with a wonderful Godly husband. He is a wonderful father to our 2 beautiful kids and a awesome Spirtual leader of our household. He also make sure that the kids are following God word and living it to the best of their ability and always giving them suggestion on what to study next in their daily walk with God.

Happy Anniversary Sweet Heart. I love you very much. I hope I can spend 100 more years with you.

On another side note. I went today to have my hearing tested. I am in my 40(will not give my exact age.lol) but knew that I was having trouble hearing. I figure they would tell me that down the road I would need hearing aid.

But after my hearing test , She told me that I had significant hearing loss. That my right ear was alot worse than my left and that I needed hearing aid NOW. While I can still make out sound to words. I couldn't believe it.

She put some hearing aids in my ear that she had in the office and I was just amazed at what I heard. I could hear the lady talk that was in the other room. I could hear people walking across the floor, I could hear her wiping her hand on her computer. I didn't realize all the sounds that I didn't hear.

I also didn't realize how much hearing aids cost. Unbelieveable. That cost a arm and leg just about. lol.   Needless to say I will be paying on them for awhile. But it will be so worth it to hear again.

SOFTBALL.

We were at the softball field most of the day with my daughter. They had tournments today.. I am tired and also sunburned. It was in the 80's here today. It was a gorgeous day to be outside and I loved every minute of it.

I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful weather and I hope that your weekend is wonderful.

God Bless
 The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment