TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Open Heart Surgery

Just the mention of those words makes me cringe. My dad went thru this 12 years ago and is still with us today thanks to some very good doctors.

Today I am asking prayers for a very sweet young lady. My nephew's girlfriend, soon to be wife, had open heart surgery this past thursday. She is only 24 years old. That along just blows my mind. To be so young and to have this kind of major surgery done.

She is doing as well as expected. She will have a long road ahead of her but with prayers I know she can fully recover from this.

Also I ask that you pray for a dear friend of mine that I work with. She lost her husband yesterday. He had a very bad car accident a week ago this past Thursday and wasn't able to recover from it.  She only has her children here that are family. All of her family live out of the country.

My heart has been so heavy for her since I heard the news of his accident. Please lift her up in pray that God will give her comfort and peace.

May we each day thank God for all the Many blessing that he has giving us. I know I for one am at fault in not doing that.

Cherish you love ones in your life and be sure and tell them each and every day that YOU LOVE THEM.

God Bless
The Fullers

No comments:

Post a Comment