TO BUY ONE OF MY GOODIES

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My 100th Post and Faith and Trusting in God

Wow, I cant believe this is my 100th post to this blog. I cant believe that I actually made it this far,lolo.

I have enjoyed posting our family's good times and  just a little about our lives.Thanks for reading this blog with me.

I wanted to share a little something with you. The other day , Wednesday at work, I was very nervous about doing this program that I had to do. I had to fill in for this other lady that was going to be out of town. She normally does the program but ask me to fill in for her.

So I said yes and set out getting prepared. This is a tough crowd to do a program in front of so that is what make me so nervous.  Wednesday came and before I even got out of my car that morning at work I ask God to please calm my fear and take it all away. I ask him to please help me give all my fears to him and to help me with this program.

I have to tell you it went great. The program started and it was just like all my nervouseness just vanish and I just went with the flow. I  knew exactly what to say and the crowd enjoyed it. I even had one Mother to tell me Thanks and that I did a good job.

As soon as the program ended and I was able to get a few minutes by myself I thank God for answering my prayers. For taking all my fears away and for helping me remain calm.

I hope that if you have fear in your life today or if your nervous about something, know that you can give it all to God and he will calm your fears and help you with all your troubles.

My daughter and I have started studing in Daniel and we love it. My husband and son are studing the books of Ezra  thru Job.

I hope that you will open Gods word today and study it, study it everyday and apply it to your life. You will truly be blessed.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

God Bless
 The Fullers

1 comment:

  1. So very sorry to hear about your dad Doris!!! I will keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!!

    My MIL has been having spots removed from her head as well. Some are cancer and some are not!

    It is amazing what doctors can do today!

    ReplyDelete